Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

A Filipino-American Producer/Songwriter, born and raised in Syracuse, New York for 18 years. Lived in the Bay Area of California for 1 year, before relocating to Las Vegas. During my time spent here in the desert, I have came across a number of new faces as well as new opportunities. I am currently heading into my 7th quarter at the Art Institute of Las Vegas and I am also interning at a private studio for Capitol Records as an Engineer. I have been a musician my whole life, (playing the bass guitar & the piano) but now that Audio Production is my major, I consider myself an entrepreneur based on my aspiring vision for directing and editing film as well. So far, I have done a few promotional projects such as, music videos, commercials, etc. Recently, my brother and I took the time out to build our own personal studio; M.A.P INC. RECORDING consists of state of the art equipment, yet affordable enough to stay within our budget. As of right now, we are using an AKAI MPK 64 Midi Controller & an MPC1000. Along with 2 Technic 1200 Turntables, an Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Mic for Vocals and a Blue Yeti THX Certified USB Mic when we are on the go. For instruments, we use a shure SM57 & an SM58 mic. Recording on Pro Tools LE 8 with an MBOX2, Logic Pro, Avid 5 for editing video and Reason 5 for Production. We have an IMAC for in-studio and a MacBookPro for portable use. On top of that, we have 2 external hard drives carrying a Terabyte each. As you can see, we have built our enterprise from the ground up. However, Mogul Vision is more than just music; it is a Movement & this is only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment